819 Shanxi Bei Lu
Old Shikumen House finds new life as a creative office
- New structuring and vertical circulation
- Use of reclaimed material such as wood, windows and door, stone, marble and lighting
- Façade design and maximization of light.
- Layout and vertical circulation maintaining the Shikumen origins
- Cooperation with other design teams and Jing’an government
- Creating of central patios with traditional stone works
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Client: Build Shanghai Co.
- Area: 600 sqm
- Site: 250 sqm
- Cost: 1,100,000 RMB